really important things i learned this weekend
1. moonrise kingdom is, in fact, the most awkwardly awesome movie ever. big fan.
2. i actually like froyo that does not involve peanut butter or anything with the word “cake” in it (i was all about the lemon + coconut this weekend).
3. it is okay to like pink as a 24 year old. no need to be ashamed.
4. the new madewell store is a fantastic place to spend my paycheck.
5. there are a whole bunch of gorgeous + fabulous bloggers in the kansas city area.
6. shellac manis rule. i get my nails done once every like… 7 years. this shellac stuff is a total game changer for girls like me who are constantly picking at her nails due to nervousness/thoughtfulness/sheer boredom.
7. i have some pretty fantastic friends.
8. my hair curls! like actually curls and then stays curled. what a glorious way to put off getting a haircut for another year.
i haven’t given you any print-tastic posts in a very long time. i could not pass up showing you the work of yours is the earth. their wedding line fresh love is a perfect combination of beautiful type + illustrations and the most wonderful textures + paper choices.