10 things [artsocial]
Hey friends! Erin from artsocial here. I’m SO excited to share with you my 10 very favorite things about the holidays… let’s jump right in, shall we?
1. Christmas trees: the wonderful piney smell, the soft glow of the lights at night, the gifts that slowly accumulate underneath it – Christmas trees are the best.
3. Sledding: it’s a family tradition, it’s awesome… nuff said.
6. Snow: Living in Colorado means I definitely feel the seasons change. Basically after (and sometimes before) Halloween, it could snow at any moment. I always keep my fingers crossed for a white Christmas.
8. Wrapping presents: when I was little, I’d spend hours wrapping tiny “presents” to put under my barbies’ Christmas tree… wrapping (real) presents is still one of my favorite things to do. I love these simple & creative gift-wrapping ideas.
9. Christmas lights: while people can definitely go overboard on the lights, I LOVE the simple white lights on the trees around my neighborhood. They really make it feel like Christmas.
10. Taking pictures: I don’t know about you, but I definitely take more pictures around the holidays… there are so many picture-worthy (aka instagram-worthy) moments! I love the idea of using StickyGram to turn some of my favorite ‘grams into magnets… and then giving them as gifts to everyone.
Now tell me, what are some of your favorite things about the holidays?