10 things [finer feelings]
10 favorite things about the holidays with monica from finer feelings
1. The parties. Whether tacky sweater, ornament exchanges, or a small family gathering, few things
get me in the Christmas spirit more than spending a night out celebrating the season.
2. Lighting candles that smell of cinnamon, evergreen, and vanilla.
3. Watching Christmas Vacation at least five times. Why’s the carpet all wet Todd?!
4. Gingerbread lattes. Need I say more?
5. Giving gift cards or extra big tips in the spirit of the holidays.
6. Emptying stockings on Christmas morning with family and a glass of champagne within reach.
7. Elvis Christmas on repeat, with a few Michael Buble tracks sprinkled in between.
8. Wrapping gifts in brown kraft paper and string.
9. The Plaza lights.
10. Ear muffs, scarves, gloves for texting, furry boots, thick socks, and puffy coats.